A powerful spell for a magical night
The Full Moon is a powerful time for casting any sort of release spells, amongst many other magical dealings. A popular spell is to write names or things you want to rid yourself of on magical papers or herbs and burn them. You don’t have to just write things down to burn, if court documents or bills caused you great emotional stress, time to burn and release that horrible energy.
This simple spell is going to be just that, visualise, burn and release! Release yourself of that heavy emotional burden!
(NOTE: I am NOT a Wiccan, so this spell is not preformed as a Wiccan ritual. You’re more than welcome to change this spell to fit your beliefs)
Performing the Full Moon Release spell
Once you have cleansed yourself of the energy you picked up during the day, it’s time to gather the components for the spell.
- 1 White Candle (or one prepared for Moon spells)
- Magical Paper (normal paper will be fine too)
- Your Quill (a normal pen or dedicated magical pen are fine too)
- A Fire Proof Vessel
The Spell in simple steps:
- Light the white candle (or one enchanted for the Full Moon)
- Write down on a piece of paper everything you wish to release and banish from your life
- Light the piece of paper on fire with the candle
- Let the paper burn out in your cauldron
- Bury the ashes far away from your home or release the ashes to the wind, making sure they don’t blow back on to you
Things of note:
Like with all candle magic, it is good practice to charge your candle before weaving your magic. If you have a premade spell candle; these contain energies, herbs and oils specific to the intention, and you can still charge it with your own magic.
Everything you do within a spell is done with clear thought and intent. Visualise the outcome, know that it is done and already coming to fruition!
Please be safe and use your cauldron to place the burning piece of paper once lit. Always use caution when working with fire.
Don’t forget to Ground yourself!
Like with all spells, it is a good idea to ground yourself after weaving your magic. This helps to bring your energy back down, allows you to reflect on your spell and the next plan of action.
Since this is a Full Moon spell, grounding gives you the perfect opportunity to look upon a moon lit sight. Eat some Moon Biscuits or Full Moon Cupcakes, drink some of last Full Moons Moon Water mixed with a dash of lemon! Just because you’re done with your spell, doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate the rest of the Full Moons night.